It’s day 3!
We are actually doing this Ladies, blogging everyday.. where my cheerleaders at!!
I’m actually excited about this.. speaking of being excited.. so today I want to talk about someone really special to me!! She doesn’t like being put on a spot or being fussed about, so this has to be our own little secret.
She doesn’t need to know! 😁
So I’m gonna tell you about a few things she likes, (you can thank me later) don’t forget oh! This is our own little secret. Even though I know this not really a secret. 😂 but just pretend it’s our own little secret 😆
So in the voice of Maria from sound of music
These are a few of her favourite things 🎼 🎶 (Literally sang the first line of maria’s song in my head, Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens… Sound of music fan here Lol)
So in no particular order of priority;
1) Books Oh my goodness!! She absolutely loves books, all kinds of books but most especially novels! she digests novels in hours..
I’m talking 500 pages or more.. she just really loves a good read. Fiction, Mystery, Romantic!! Thinking bout convincing her to write her own novel 🤔. Trust me, it’s going to be Ah-mazing!!!
And she’s a big Karen Kingsbury fan!!
2) Massages Gift her a day at a spa and she’ll love you forever! 😂.
But seriously she absolutely loves massages, foot massages, body massages, all things massages!!
Think hot stones, candles, the serene atmosphere, oils.. and you’re on track
3) Perfumes She loves perfumes… not flowery scents (oh and she doesn’t like flowers by the way) buy she really loves a good scent.
4) Dodo I believe if at any point in time there’s a Dodo nation, she should be the president of the Dodo nation. She’s committed to the Dodo gang community.. Lol. Trust me you don’t know the different ways Dodo can be made or eaten until you get to meet her… and she really likes bread… let’s not even get started with that one, and she believe it or not she doesn’t like rice.
5) Shoes She loves shoes!!!!
I’m talking pretty, beautiful shoes. Anytime you see her wear a pair of shoes and she walks by you, you’ll literally do a double take..
So reach out to me for her shoe size, a girl can never have too many shoes! 😉
And trust me ladies with the right pair of shoes you can conquer the world! 😁
favourite destinations in the world. From the ease of transportation to the fact that they just have amazing taste and style in the UK which I absolutely agree with her. If she has to choose a place to just go to, relax, write and shop! (She lovesssss shopping!! And she has a gift for shopping for kids, Lord! It’s a gift, I can’t really explain it). London is a place after her heart.
I’m sure most of you already know who I’m talking about… my mama, my boss, bae!!! 😍😍. (Btw this picture is just simply gorgeous!!! Y’all this is my pastor!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍)
So people! The list is still very long oh, but I’ll stop here for now, tomorrow’s Sunday, and I have to be up early for church.
Y’all don’t forget to reach out to me when you wanna get the flight tickets, and spa vouchers so i can check her calendar and we’re certain her schedule is clear..
It’s Christmas!!! It’s the season of giving!!
Lots of love.Kemi