Be honest you actually responded “All the single ladies” and if you are truly being honest, this is what you saw play in your head
Okay let me be serious. So, you know how I loooooooooooooooooooooove my single ladies. Yep! I simply adore you girls and you are totally in the best season of your lives and you get a chance to choose who you spend your life with. You get to choose the outcome of your life.
Anyhow because I love you so much I’m not going to abandon you and focus on just the married women. I Will be doing some random posts for you throughout the year under SINGLED OUT. But today I’m here because it’s the beginning of the year and God has many pleasant surprises for you. However you determine how good this miracle year will be. Yes I know you’ve heard me mention it but I’m going to say it again
But sweetie my heart has been really heavy for a few days now because you’ve become so focused on getting married that you’ve almost lost focus of who you should marry. Marrying the right person is so major. I know you hear it all the time but honey I can’t stop emphasizing it. I believe the reason why you’ve been in a manner of speaking “kissing so many frogs ” who still remain frogs and not princes is because you’ve forgotten who you are.
Don’t let any man treat you like he’s doing you a favour. You need to remember who you are.
This is not the year to accept anything less. Don’t beg for his affection, work for his attention nor build your world around him.
So you need to set aside every “I must marry this year ” goal until you sort this out. Don’t take everything you are offered. Don’t settle for less than you know you are worth. You don’t have to manage. You can have it all…you deserve to have it all.
Sweetie if this is the only thing I do for you this year then we are good. Trust me.
Run as in terror
My sister ESCAPE!!! Don’t be with a man that abuses you in any form. Don’t sacrifice your destiny on the altar of marriage.
- If he belittles you …RUN!!!
- If he insults you or verbally abuses you …RUN!!!
- If he shoves you, hits you, bites you, slaps you or “affectionately” taps you …even if he apologizes after and buys you lots of stuff to make up for it …RUN!!!
- If he bullies you, manipulates you, makes you feel bad for telling him No or refusing to do something you know isn’t good for you …RUN
- If he ever makes you feel like if you leave him who will want you? …RUN
- If he’s a mummy’s boy …RUN
- If he’s hot tempered …RUN
- If he’s the kind of person that always has excuses …RUN
- If he’s always “busy” too busy to call, too busy to visit….RUN
- If you are an option… you know he has other girlfriends …RUN
- If he’s cheated or is cheating on you …don’t stay and fight other girls to be his wife …RUN
- If he’s stingy … leaving you to always pay the bills and leaving you financially drained …RUN
- If he’s always begging, borrowing, buying things on credit, living a lifestyle he can’t sustain …RUN
- If you are with him just because he took your virginity. It’s a trap…RUN
- If you have been with him for over 2 years and marriage has not once been mentioned, you have never met any of his family or close friends …RUN
- If anytime you pray your heart is restless…RUN
- If God has told you to RUN. My sister what are you waiting for? RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!
The mere fact that you were planning to manage this nonsense again this year. I can’t believe it. I’m so pained for you but let me try and put myself together.
Don’t waste another minute of your life
Thirdly this year honey live for yourself too. Not every time… man! Just listen to yourself …doesn’t like it when I dress like this. …doesn’t want me to do that job. …is not happy when I’m not at his place every weekend. …I don’t want him to be angry. At the end of the day Aunty we’ve lost you. No opinions of your own, no ideas, no personal dreams or goals that don’t involve him or being married to him. Meanwhile he is out there living his best life.
Honey, 2017 is when you take charge of your life.
- You’re going to take charge of your HEAD. What you will do for me is you will have dreams and goals written down and laid out time bound plans on how to achieve them …and please don’t put I must marry this year in the list. Marriage happens on the path of purpose. That’s a whole other post for another day.
- You are going to take charge of your HEALTH. That’s where the devil fights women the most. So you will clean up your eating, exercise at least 3 times a week and find health and healing scriptures to confess daily. You cannot fulfill destiny in an unhealthy body. Trust me. I should know.
- You are going to take charge of your HEART. Start by adding filters. Sieve those you allow in and out of your life. Not everyone has a right to be in your life. Not everyone has a right to make decisions that affect your life. You must be very firm about this because you can’t complain about what you allow.
Don’t live your life as if you are sorry to be a woman. As if your life will only make sense when you get married. So you become desperate to accept anything as long as he gives you his last name. Honey being a woman is a calling.
You are a very important part of the equation.
You are the favour key. Once you are found, he obtains a different kind of favour from God. The favour that moves him from one level to the next. That makes him enter into his kingship. You carry virtue -power to create miracles.
If only you knew what you were worth you would relax and stop picking things undeserving of you. You have options. You will be found because like I said before…YOU ARE THE PRIZE.
I believe this year will be a great year for you darling especially if you don’t forget how special you are….Because of who you are.